Iron Man Mark XLVI (Concept Art Version)
Disponibilité : dépôt vente
Numéro produit : 36231
Référence : MMS489D25
Code EAN : 4897011186320
Type : Figurines complètes
Nationalité : Etats Unis
Période : Produits dérivés
Cet article est en Dépôt Vente, ce qui signifie qu'il provient d'une collection privée. Il est vendu par un tiers mais est expédié et vérifié par Machinegun.fr.
Sauf mention contraire indiquée sur la fiche produit, cet article est comme neuf et complet.
Toutes les spécificités concernant l'état de l'article sont indiquées sur la fiche produit, merci de lire scrupuleusement le détail.
Si vous êtes dubitatifs quant à l'état, ou que vous apportez énormément d'importance aux scellés ou à d'autres détails, vous pouvez nous contacter par mail afin d'avoir de plus amples informations.
Dedicate in offering Marvel fans the one-of-a-kind movie experience, Hot Toys team explores the amazing and breathtaking artistry of Marvel Cinematic Universe and brings super heroes to life through almost 200 astonishing collectibles from the fan favorite blockbuster in the past decade.
Following the debut of the Captain America (Concept Art Version) from Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years collectible series, Hot Toys is very excited today to present the 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark XLVI collectible figure based on Marvel Studios’ Head of Visual Development, Ryan Meinderding’s concept art of the fan favorite Iron Man.
Hot Toys has specially recreated Ryan’s iconic cover for Iron Man cinematic visual design work, to a highly-accurate collectible figure. With striking design elements in red and gold underscore the forceful appearance of the exterior, and numerous details ensure the armor an distinctive personality, the latest 1/6th scale Mark XLVI (Concept Art Version) collectible figure in tribute to the amazing artist Ryan Meinerding as firstly available in selected markets!
The highly-detailed Mark XLVI Collectible Figure is sophisticatedly crafted based on the Iron Man’s concept art featuring a LED light-up helmet and highly detailed armor design with fully enhanced articulations, metallic red and gold colored painting on armor, interchangeable shoulder and forearm weapon-firing armor parts, LED light-up Arc Reactor with circle-shaped indent on chest, and a specially designed figure stand!
This Iron Man Mark XLVI (Concept Art Version) collectible figure is surely a centerpiece to your Marvel collection!
The 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark XLVI (Concept Art Version) Collectible Figure specially features :
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark XLVI
- A helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Movie-accurate proportion and highly detailed armor design
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Over 30 points of enhanced articulations
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic red and gold colored painting on the streamline Mark XLVI armor design
- LED-lighted circle-shaped Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- LED lights can shine through sides of ribs and forearms (blue light, battery operated)
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable shoulder armor (regular, weapon-firing)
- One (1) piece of chest armor (can be removed to reveal interior mechanical design)
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable forearm armor (regular, weapon-firing)
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
- Fully deployable air flaps at back of the armor
- Multi-layered waist armor with enhanced articulations allowing highly flexible movement
- Specially designed Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years themed figure stand with character name
More about Ryan Meinerding :
Ryan Meinerding, Head of Visual Development, has been active as a freelance concept artist and illustrator in the film business since 2005. Even early in his career, his work was already drawing the kinds of raves reserved for industry veterans. While working on Iron Man 2, Meinerding contributed the design for the new Iron Man armor in the comic book series Invincible Iron Man. He served as visual development co-supervisor on Captain America: The First Avenger, Thor, and Marvel’s The Avengers. He then served as head of visual development on Iron Man 3, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America: Civil War, Doctor Strange, Black Panther, Spider-Man: Homecoming and Avengers: Infinity War.
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
**Product details can subject to change without further notice
1 PIECES DID.co Caparzo cod A80140
1 PIECES REDMAN TOYS THE BAD 2.0
1 PIECE REDMAN TOYS THE UGLY
1 PIECE HOT TOYS IRON MAN MARK VII
1 PIECE HOT TOYS IRON MAN MARK L INFINITY WAR
1 PIECE HOT TOYS STAR WAR QUI-GON.JIMN
RICHIESTA INFORMAZIONI DI DISPONIBILITA' E QUANTITATIVI PER SEGUENTI PRODOTTI
1 PIECE HOT TOYS IRON MAN MARK XLIII
2 PIECE TOYS ERA THE COMEDIAN IN PREODER OSSIA IN ANTEPRIMA
ALTRA COSA CHE CI SIAMO CHIESTI DA SEMPRE MA QUALE SAREBBE IL NOSTRO PSEUDO OSSIA PRESUMO IL NICK NAME...DOPO OLTRE UN MESE NON NE ABBIAMO LA MINIMA CONOSCENZA.
IN ATTESA DI UNA VOSTRA RISPOSTA VI PORGIAMO I NOSTRI CORDIALE SALUTI
MASINI MARCO E LEVERATTO ALESSANDRO
PCI SYSTEM 2000 DI MASINI MARCO
JAPAN SHOP Vendita Japan Models
We have no guarantee of anything, we depend of our forwarders.
We got 98% of the Previews on our website, but sometimes, cancellations can happen.